When couples break up, there are endless emotions which may lead to a significant other or spouse being sad, angry, overly passionate and furious thereby leading him or her to do something rash to the other spouse either physically or abusively. In the State of Florida, the spouse that is abused may seek a temporary or permanent injunction or protection order from the court by presenting relevant arguments which will restrain the spouse that has committed the abuse from going near the abused spouse. If after being granted the protection order from the court, if the spouse that violates the right of the other continues to violate the injunction, it may lead to criminal domestic violence.

If you have survived a domestic abuse attack and would like to seek an injunction in a court of law, you need our services. We will help you present your issues to the court in an informed, calm and well-reasoned approach. We will advise you of your options and lend helping hands during this emotionally draining and turbulent times. If, on the other hand, you have been wrongly accused of domestic violence, you need our services to argue your case and bring your innocent to light. Either way, we are here for you at all times.