What should I do if I have been or think I may be charged with a crime?

You may have no idea that you are involved with criminal charges until law enforcement shows up to arrest you. Or worse, they just want to knock and “talk,” which means that they do not have a strong enough case but want you to admit to everything!

First and foremost, invoke your right to silence.

The government is not interested in your side of the story — they just want to build their case against you.

Next, invoke your right to counsel.

Call Johansson Law immediately at (954) 745-7517 to represent you. Our firm will tell your side of the story without fear that it will be twisted and used against you.
South Florida Criminal Justice Links
South Florida Criminal Justice Links
  • A corporation can limit your personal liability and protect your personal assets. Form a legal incorporation online easily and inexpensively. www.legalace.com


Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential initial consultation.