What should I do if I have been or think I may be charged with a crime?
You may have no idea that you are involved with criminal charges until law enforcement shows up to arrest you. Or worse, they just want to knock and “talk,” which means that they do not have a strong enough case but want you to admit to everything!
First and foremost, invoke your right to silence.
The government is not interested in your side of the story — they just want to build their case against you.
Next, invoke your right to counsel.
Call Johansson Law immediately at (954) 745-7517 to represent you. Our firm will tell your side of the story without fear that it will be twisted and used against you.
- Investigator and Security expert company working with companies nationwide. www.tatalovichandassoc.com
- A corporation can limit your personal liability and protect your personal assets. Form a legal incorporation online easily and inexpensively. www.legalace.com
- A-LAW DIRECTORY
- A directory with a logical and accessible structure. www.thelanka.com
- IntelliCorp Criminal Background Check www.intellicorp.net/brochure/criminal-background-checks.aspx
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Federal Trade Commission
- Government Printing Office
- General Accounting Office
- Housing & Urban Development
- International Trade Commission
- Securities & Exchange Commission>
- Veterans Affairs
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential initial consultation.